Our "Protection Guard" preservative spray for coilovers and air suspensions provides optimum protection for our K-Sport suspensions and coupling rods. The wax-based spray protects metal parts such as shock absorbers, thread adjustment and suspension struts from corrosion and oxidation. Thanks to the preservative spray, rust endangered areas on coilover suspensions and other body parts remain reliable and protected for the long term.
The preservative spray is also ideally suited for primed and painted surfaces and also for folding points on the bonnet, doors, door sills and boot. In addition, accidents can also be treated with the preservative spray and protected against rust.
- Saltwater and heat resistant (above 100°C)
- >Large protection against rust and weathering of coil-over suspensions and other vehicle parts
- Simple and safe application
- Contents: 400ml (spray can)
Protection Guard - Conservation spray - Application
- Sprinkle sensitive body and vehicle parts, preferably even before installation on a large scale
- For coilover suspensions: Do not engage the springs and piston rods of the shock absorbers!
- For air undercarriages: Do not inject air pockets or other rubber/plastic parts! Please use separate rubber care
- After thorough drying, a firmly adhering, plastically tough and water-repellent film remains, which is almost colourless. Replace chassis preservation every six months when changing tyres or at the start or end of the season
|Shipping weight:||2,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,50 Kg|