We accept the following payment methods
payment in advance
If you select the payment method "advance", we will provide our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after payment.
cash on delivery
If you select the payment method "cash on delivery" You pay for the goods directly to the shipping company. Currently the shipping company accepted only the payment in cash. For payment on delivery, we charge a fee of EUR 7,50. We ship COD only within Germany!
Pay your order at K-tec Germany online shop via PayPal, the online payment service for quick and easy payments. Besonders vorteilhaft:
- You must be a registered PayPal customer to use this payment method can.
- Or simply log on during the checkout process at PayPal. You can link your PayPal account to your bank account or credit card, so your sensitive bank data are stored only for PayPal and they need not be sent over the Internet again with every online purchase.
One in three online buyers in Germany has a PayPal account and worldwide there are over 175 million accounts in 190 countries. PayPal enjoys great confidence among buyers and sellers, as is PayPal:
- Secure: Your bank or credit card data is stored only on PayPal. Therefore, they are not sent over the Internet again with every online purchase.
- Simple: You pay with two clicks. Because you rely on your deposit with PayPal bank or credit card data, instead of entering it for every purchase.
- Fast: PayPal payments arrive quickly. K-tec Germany may send-stock goods immediately and you get usually sooner.
The payment with a VISA or similar credit card is only possible through the use of payment "PayPal" and thus only through our online shop.
If you select the payment method "cash" you pay for your order directly in our store. This is possible in cash or by debit card. Please check depending on your total bill in advance their debit card limit.
SOFORT Überweisung is an online direct payment method and works on the basis of tried-and-tested online banking. The big advantage is: You don't need to register or open a virtual account, known as a wallet. It is an immediate and direct transfer of funds. Customers who select SOFORT Überweisung as their preferred method of payment for an online purchase will be directed straight to the secure sofort.com payment form. All transfer data is carried over automatically so that you only need to enter your bank's sort code along with your usual online banking login details and finally the confirmation code in order to authorise the transfer. All information delivered to your bank in an encrypted form. We receives confirmation of the transfer order in real time and can dispatch the goods promptly if it in stock. (information of: SOFORT Überweisung (EN) FAQ, from 14.07.2016)